Sunday, June 25, 2006

States That I Have Visited

My father was a teacher and during the summers ( ’55 – ’59 ) we use to travel to all the Civil War battlefields, hence just about all the states east of the Mississippi. In ’74 two friends and I traveled out to Fort Collins via Bismarck North Dakota and stayed at my folk’s apartment for a week where my father taught a summer class at Colorado State University, hence the northern loop. And in ’99 my cousin’s son got married out in Everett Washington and I traveled with my brother and his family down the coast to San Francisco.




create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

1 comment:

  1. You have some beautiful pictures of Maine--Blue Hill & Kennebunk areas in your photo album. I'll have to put some photos of Northern Maine up for you to look at.
    :-)
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete