Sunday, July 06, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #124

Who would you like to see on a new banknote (dollar bill, etc.)?
I tell you who I wouldn’t like to see on banknotes is Ronald Regan or George W.

If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
A panther, I like their black silky fur and their sleek body.

If you owned your own restaurant, what would you call it?
I am not good at coming up with catchy names so I would to with something like “Diana’s Corner Café.” A quite place where you can sit back and enjoy a coffee or tea to chat with friends or play a game of Backgammon while you listen to a folk singer. Maybe serve fancy sandwiches and desserts.

5 comments:

  1. diana's corner cafe sounds soothing.

    my manic monday is up @ www.momiespace.com


    hope you can drop by. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!!! I couldn't agree more about #1... As I said in a comment I left somewhere else... imagine if there were stamps with George W's face on them. People wouldn't know where to spit! :-)

    Here is my post. Have a great week, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on #1.

    Your cafe sounds great. I drew a complete blank on that question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers!! I wouldn't want to see GW on the bills either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give W any ideas. He'll have his face on money before he's out of office!

    Your cafe sounds wonderful. I'd like to spend an afternoon there.

    ReplyDelete