Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday 9: My Favorite Things

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: My Favorite Things

1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
Surf the web.

2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
Dinning out

3. What is your favorite band?
Eagles

4. What is your favorite song?
Desperado

5. What is you favorite part of your job?
Being retired

6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?
Since it is six in the morning, I would have to say the news

7. What is your favorite TV show all time?
Wow, that is a tuff one since it covers so many years, when I was little there was Roy Rogers, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Mary Tyler Moore and the list could go on and on for each decade.

8. Who is your favorite actor?
Once again, I had many favorites through out the decades.

9. What is your favorite film?
I find it so hard to pick just one, there was Space Odyssey, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Princess Bride and I could go on and on.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo Desperado... great song!! Have a fun Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Princess Bride! That was a favorite college activity for a bunch of us to watch and quote along with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think it's hard to pick just one favorite, too... I went with my never-misses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the song Desperado too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eagles rock. We posted late, but we are up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answer to #5 made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete