Friday, April 14, 2023

Who Has Our Backs?

I was surprised to find out who did, at first I was surprised but then I could see it. Yeah, he would stand up for us.

Howard Stern and Rosie O’Donnell Slam Kid Rock for Shooting Bud Light Cans, Show Support for Dylan Mulvaney: ‘Gay People Drink Beer, Too’
Variety
By Zack Sharf
April 11, 2023


Howard Stern and Rosie O’Donnell are showing their support for Dylan Mulvaney, the transgender social media star who has been at the center of conservative backlash following her partnership with Bud Light. Mulvaney announced in an April 1 Instagram video that she was teaming up with Bud Light for a fan contest, while also revealing the company made her a one-time only specialized can with her face on it. An alleged leak of a Bud Light gay pride can also hit social media around the same time.

[...]

Howard Stern expressed disbelief over Rock and Tritt’s reactions during the April 10 episode of his SiriusXM radio show (via Billboard). “I thought there must be a piece of this story that I’m missing,” the radio host said. “I’m not bothered by gay people or [transgender] people. They don’t impact my life, they don’t hurt my life. I love when people are in love. You wanna be a woman? Be a woman. You wanna be a dude, be a dude. Be whatever you fucking want. As long as you ain’t hurting anybody, I’m on your team.”

“I wish I could call Kid Rock and have him come on the show and just tell me, ‘Why are you so upset about this? How is it hurtful?’ I don’t know why he got so upset,” Stern continued. “Kid Rock, I know him. He’s got a great life. He transitioned from some kid in Michigan to a rock superstar! I’m really dumbfounded by why someone would care so much that they would blow up a can of Bud Light and say, ‘Fuck Anheuser-Busch.’ I don’t get it.”

He got that right, we are not bothering anyone, we are just trying to survive just like everyone else.

Stern observed that many of Kid Rock’s songs are all about “doing my thing and fuck you if you’re not with me,” so he found it ironic that the singer would get so upset about Bud Light and Dylan Mulvaney teaming up. In other words, just let them do their thing.

Have you noticed they talk about “freedom” and “rights” but it is only their “freedom” and “rights” not anyone else’s. It is is just like they say “parental rights” but these oppress other parent's rights.

On the Rosie O’Donnell show Dylan Mulvaney said,

“I have tried to be the most uncontroversial person this past year and somehow it has made me controversial still,” Mulvaney told O’Donnell during the conversation. “I think it comes back to the fact that these people, they don’t understand me and anything that I do or say then somehow gets taken out of context and is used against me. It’s so sad because everything I try to put out is positive, it’s trying to connect with others that maybe don’t understand me, it’s to make people laugh or make a kid feel seen.”

Bingo!

We need to be visible!

They know that and that is why they want to force us back into the closet, out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment