Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fantasia Fair Day 3 I F****d Up Royally.

Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea culpa.

I got the time wrong for my workshop, I thought it was at 11 but it was at 10. And here I thought I was doing so great getting there 15 minutes early.

After the fiasco I went to lunch at Tin Pan Ally. I like going there because they have a good selection on their menu and it is a good place to meet friends over lunch or drinks. It is right across from the town hall, the last time I was there was in the late summer when I met my former intern for lunch and her mother, it was a hot humid day and the breeze coming off the water felt great.

But this time it was for the FanFair lunch, there were a couple of fair goers inside but I want to sit outside on the patio. There was one fair goer outside sitting by herself so I asked if I could join her for lunch. As I was walking out I spotted an old friend, I stopped and talked to her for awhile.

I have been to many trans conferences but at Fantasia Fair you get your exercise, from the Boatslip it is a quarter mile walk to the restaurant on a beautiful fall day (But there have been known time when it was pouring rain or snow, so you have to take the bad with the good.).

The night’s entertainment was a bingo and I wasn’t interested in it so I went back to my cottage and had a pork chop cooked on the grill for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment