Thursday, April 01, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #170

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #170

ffi

1. All you need is _love, love is all you need__.
2. _A well thought out April Fools joke_ fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, _thinks it has the best music_.
4. _A pierced tongue_ is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to _Maine_ is what I need.
6. _The love that you give_ you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to Maine to my brother and sister-in-law’s condo_ and Sunday, I want to _have Easter with them, my niece and her son_!

7 comments:

  1. oh nice I like the love on no.1.

    pierced tongue oh... I think its painful

    mine is up http://www.mymomsbest.us/2010/04/yesterday-april-fool.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got a fun weekend in store too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't deal with #4 too. hope you'll have a nice weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant figure it out. So, painful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your response to number two. What a fun game. Here are my responses:
    http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/friday-fill-in-170.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your answers!

    Hope you have a great weekend. It's supposed to be gorgeous weather here in Maine.

    ReplyDelete