Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 315

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 315


1. Hot Coffee or Iced Coffee…and why?

Winter hot coffee, summer iced coffee. Why? Because I really don’t want to drink cold drinks in the winter or hot drinks in the summer. Actually, I prefer iced tea in the summer to coffee.

2. Front Porch or Rear Patio…and why?
Rear deck because it is quiet and wooded.

3. Dog or Cat…and why?

Neither, I like them both, but I don’t want to own pets. They are too much of a hassle when you go on vacation.

4. Blackberry or iPhone…and why?

Neither, I have just a plan ordinary cell phone. I know it’s un-American not to own a fancy and have all of those bells and whistles.

5. Morning or Night…and why?
Morning, I wish I knew because I would really rather sleep then be up at four in the morning.

6. Beef or Chicken…and why?
Chicken, its white meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment