Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Changes
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could.
I would raise the pitch of my voice
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?
A book bag.
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds?
Good surprises, meeting someone I haven’t seen in awhile
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant?
My credit card bill. Well I think that was significant, after all, if I didn’t pay it, my credit rating might drop.
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?
Hmm… that would be hard, my friends call me Di or Dee, so I don’t know what else I could be nicknamed. In high school, some use to call my Einstein, but somehow that doesn’t seem fitting any more.
6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that?
It takes two to tango. You have to have a spouse who is unfaithful and another who is willing to sleep with a cheating spouse.
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o?
Well that depends, if its that you made reservations at your favorite restaurant, then yes. But in general, I don’t think it is OK.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did?
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?
I haven’t done any stupid things since I grew up. In my youth, I did too many to categorizes just one.