Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 314

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 314

1. East coast or West coast…and why?
Both. I love both coasts, I think the coast lines are very photogenic and adds a certain character to people, maybe it is the rhythm of the sea and cycle of the tides.

2. Painting or photo…and why?
Both. I love looking at good art, they both can be a thing of beauty. However, I love taking photographics.

3. Coke or Pepsi…and why?

Here you will be a definitive answers from me… Pepsi. I like its taste.

4. PC or Mac…and why?
PC, because that is what industry uses. However, I grew up on an Apple II+

5. Shower or bath…and why?
Shower for when I am in a hurry and a bath for when I want to relax.

6. Paper or plastic…and why?
Paper, because it is renewable.

No comments:

Post a Comment