Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
I was running for the phone, when I tripped and fell. I did a cross body block into the door frame, hitting the corner of the door frame with my back and my head in the edge of the counter.
2. What's your oldest possession?
Oh, that is a hard question. I have a shop box filled with sentimental stuff from my childhood. One item is a dime that I got when we visited Oak Ridge Tennessee back in the 50’s. It looks like junket to everyone else, but it is memories to me.
3. Do you have any phobias?
Not really, I do hate going into strange places and not knowing anyone. But it is not debilitating.
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
Honesty, treat everyone equally and fairly.
5. What are your plans for Easter?
Going up to my brother’s and sister-in-law’s in Maine
6. I like sun more than snow.
Sun, if you asked me 50 years ago, I would have said snow. However, we all grow up.
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
Beatle hair cuts
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
That is impossible to say. There are so many things that attract us to one another, what you see important in one person might be something else in another
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
Those internet phones, the monthly price would have to come way down before I bought one