Monday, April 19, 2010

Manic Monday #208

Lisa’s Manic Monday #208



How has your life been different than you imagined?

I don’t know. It probably all depends upon what stage in life I am in. When I was little, I dreamed of being many things from being a firefighter to an explorer battling my way through dense jungle. As I got older, my dreams became more realistic. Twelve years ago, I would never have dreamed of going back to college at my age. In general, life is hard but it has always been hard.

What lessons have you learned from your relationships?

That problems have to be worked out together.

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

Well first of all, I wouldn’t move to a city. If I did decide to move, I think that I would like to move to the southern coast of Maine. I like the towns and the fact it is near the ocean and the mountains.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Maine! Another great place. I have been wanting to vacation there..Cape Elizabeth comes to mind.

    I agree...Life is hard. Just when you think nothing else could go wrong...it usually does :x)

    Great blog! I played today too, come visit me at Abstract Brew.
    Have a fabulous and wicked Monday!
    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I agree that different stages of life have been different than I imagined, but the whole is what I imagined... if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, awesome answers as always.. Well, thanks for sharing.. me too, I like where I am now and don't want to move no more. I want things fix as where I am and moving is out of something. :-) Have a great Monday!

    Come and take a look at My Manic Monday 04/19/10 entry anytime you are convenient should you like to visit mine. :) ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete