Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for February 11, 2008

In honor of Valentine's Day this week:

What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen?
“Fifty First Dates” I think it was so moving because ever day he had to win her love.

If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?
I would just pick some woman who will love for who I am.

What scents remind you of a loved one?
Lavender, it reminds me of my grandmother. That is one of the reasons I planted a lilac tree outside of my bedroom window.

1 comment:

  1. I think your answer to #2 is wonderful. I can't agree more. :)

    I adore lilac bushes. Both my mother and my grandmother grew them. I really need to plant some at my house.

    Thanks for playing, Diana.

    ReplyDelete