Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 199

Patrick’s Place: Saturday Six - Episode 199

1. Do you think that you tend to ask more questions or answer other people’s?

I think it is about even; I tend to ask question about things that I don’t know, but people come to me for advice.

2. With how many people are you generally completely honest all the time?

About 99% of the time. The only time I am not is when telling the truth will hurt their feelings (Does this dress look good on me? I usually tell them that it does.) or when I am told confidential information (I will play dumb, as when I was told they were going to be closing the factory at a staff meeting.)

3. Do you think you lose your temper more or less than the average person?
I cannot remember the last time I lost my temper.

4. Take the quiz: What’s Normal About You…And What’s Not?
You Are Fairly Normal

You scored 35% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:
If you had to, you rather live without music and still have laughter
You prefer the sun to the moon
You prefer ruffled potato chips
You would eat meat from a cloned animal
If given the choice, you would choose to have more money over more time

Why You Aren't Normal:
You find the Chicken Dance to be the more embarrassing dance
You think fishnet stockings are sexy
You are no longer with your first love
You'd rather have cockroaches than rats in your home
You would rather be tan than pale

5. Of the reasons listed to explain why you are normal, which did you find to be the biggest surprise?
That I would eat meat from a cloned animal.

6. Of the reasons listed to explain why you are not normal, which did you find to be the biggest surprise?

That “You are no longer with your first love.” Somehow, I do not think most people are still married to their first love, unless the average age of those they asked was thirteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment