Friday, February 08, 2008

Fill In Fridays # 58


Janet’s Fill-in Friday: #58

1. I'm looking forward to _____.
2. _____ is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with _____.
4. Six of one, _____.
5. Addiction _____.
6. The _____ crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. I'm looking forward to _spring and the return of warmer weather_.
2. _Yosemite_ is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with _my Prius_.
4. Six of one, _half a dozen of another_.
5. Addiction _sneak’s up on tiny feet_.
6. The _President_ crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing Kate Bornstein performance in Northampton MA._, tomorrow my plans include _going to Bingo_ and Sunday, I want to _recuperate from the last four days_!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to visit Yosemite, too! And I LOVE Northampton! Have fun there, and thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really will need to rest after all that you're doing. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a new car myself & I understand your feeling on #3,
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete