Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Have Been Busy the Last Couple of Days

It was slow the last couple of weeks but now I have gotten busy again. With class back in session, I have been doing a lot of boring reading and I have to write a 1 to 3 page paper each week. In addition, the legislator is back in session so we have been gearing up for the lobbying effort this month, I had a higher than usual emails that I had to reply to, and we had a meeting on the Trans Health and Law conference. Plus, I have been writing “My Statement” for my application to grad school and I lined up three letter of recommendation, two from my professors and one from the head of the organization where I do volunteer work.
On Sunday, I went hiking (pictures tomorrow.) and then to a Super Bowl party. I wasn’t planning on doing anything for the Super Bowl but I got invited to the party and I was glad that I went because it was a good game.
Thursday I am going to see the “Vagina Monologues”, Friday up to Smith College to a fundraiser with Kate Bornstein, on Saturday Gay Bingo and on Sunday just sit back and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment