Friday, October 25, 2024

Day 6: Transweek

Today was a full day for me, lunch was at one of my favor restaurant Tin Pan Ally… good food at a good price and if the weather is nice they have a patio if the weather is nice like it was yesterday, today it was a little cool to sit out side. I had five cheese Mac & Cheese.

I got to Wave Bar early so I sat outside in the sun, the breeze was a little cool but the sun made up for it. The Keynote was by, Jamison Green
The state of the transgender community is fractured, our legal protections are threatened, and our healthcare is under attack. What do we do now? Author/activist Jamison Green has a message of hope and commitment. Jamison is a writer, educator, policy consultant, and former president of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, FTM International, and Gender Education & Advocacy, Inc. Among many honors, he received the Fantasia Fair Pioneer Award in 2014.
Excellent! A lot of questions from the audience and I mentioned seniors as being my current focus.

*****

Where I live there is a large brush fire and it is in its fifth day burning over 800 as of this morning hundred acres.

No comments:

Post a Comment