Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. "Feliz Navidad" is Spanish for "Merry Christmas." Can you wish us happy holidays in a language other than English or Spanish?
2. According to ASCAP (the American Association of Composers, Authors and Publishers), this is one of the 20 most played holiday songs of the last 10 years. What's the most recent carol that you heard?
Little Drummer Boy, Pa rum pum pum pum
3. Which Christmas song do you hope you never hear again?
Grandma Got Run Over By The Reindeer
4. This week's featured artist, Jose Feliciano, was honored to perform this song at the tree lighting ceremony at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC. If you were to win a trip to our nation's capital, which sites would you visit?
National Air and Space Museum
5. As a very young child, Jose taught himself to play the accordion. If you could suddenly, easily learn to play any instrument, which would you choose?
6. Jose says that hearing early 1950s rock on the radio made him want to become a singer. What's your favorite music genre?
Rock & Roll
7. At 17, Jose had to drop out of school to help support his family. Too young to enter bars, he played guitar in coffee houses for tips. Have you ever worked a job where you regularly received gratuities?
Nope, never have.
8. Jose and wife Susan have been together for more than 40 years. Who is the happiest married couple you know?
My parents, they were married 66 years.
9. Jose wrote and performed the theme of the 1970s show, Chico and the Man. What's your current favorite TV show?
It is a toss-up between NICIS, Major Crimes, and Rizzoli & Isles.
Now let's see if you can get these songs out of your head!