Thursday, December 18, 2014

I’ve Been Busy

I was away Tuesday and Wednesday closing up the cottage for the winter, it was rainy and cold both days while we were there. We had work done on it and we had to clean up after the carpenter finished and we also had to shut the water off and drain the system. We always have our fingers crossed that we didn’t forget to do something so when we open it up in the spring there are no surprises.

After I came home I went to a focus group on healthcare for LGBT where we talked about our experiences with healthcare providers. There we a number of trans-people on group so I think we got our concerns a crossed.

Today I have two meetings, one at noon and one right after I get out of the first meeting… lunch? What’s that?

1 comment:

  1. Hectic schedule! Sounds like my past couple of days.

    ReplyDelete