Saturday, September 01, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #438

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #438

1. Which month of the year do you like least?
January, because you still have February & half of March to go before you get warmer weather.

2. Which do you own more of: shoes, t-shirts or hats?
T-shirts because I get them for free for volunteering

3. What is your least favorite color?
Not just one color, but all bright colors

4. What drink do you enjoy most during wintertime?
It used to be fresh squeezed Apple Cider

5. How many alarm clocks do you use to get up on time in the morning?
Since I’m retired, none. Back when I was an undergrad, my roommate use to have a series of alarm clock that went off 10 minutes apart with each one having a bigger bell and each one was father from the bed.

6. What position do you normally sleep in?
On my left side

No comments:

Post a Comment