Saturday, September 01, 2012

Saturday 9: Always The Last to Know

Saturday 9: Always The Last to Know

1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important?
Oh it happens all the time.

2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
Nope. All good things come to an end.

3. Do you have any nasty habits?
Nope, the nuns beat them out of me.

4. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow?
The obvious one, I thought that I would outgrow it.

5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
Oh yeah, you do outgrow your dreams, somehow I don’t think that I’ll hike an more of the High Peaks in the Adirondacks

6. As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
I use to, but Mother Nature whacked me over the head with a 2x4. She could have used a more subtle way of doing it.
    
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person you were when younger? Do you like it?
Nope both my parents are dead.

8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life?
Not any more, my wild side got whacked with that 2x4

9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living?
I think they were proud of me before they died and I think they would be proud of me now.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you as I read these questions. I can imagine your pain with that 2x4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nuns car really hurt, so I've heard.
    I've about had it with the crap going on to keep people from voting (just read your other post). I hope they all get over-turned.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete