Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Six #442

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #442

1. D is for DAY: Which day of the week would you most like to have two of every week?
Well since I am retired every day of the week is the same, none.

2. D is for DRAMA: What’s your all-time favorite television drama?
Star Trek

3. D is for DOG: What breed of dog that you’ve never owned would you most like to?
Since I never owned a dog and I not interesting in owning a dog, I’ll pass. It is not that I don’t like dogs, it just that I do not want to make a long term commitment. It really limits traveling, you always have to either take the dog with you, palm the dog off on a friend or put the dog in a kennel.

4. D is for DRINK: What single drink do you drink most often?
Water. Being diabetic and hating artificial sweeteners, soda is. I drink only one or two cups of coffee a day, the same for tea, but I have 3 or 4 glasses of water a day.
 
5. D is for DESSERT: What is your single favorite dessert?
One again, being diabetic I can only drooled at all the deserts. But I use to love Strawberry Tiramisu.

6. D is for DIME: What is the last thing you remember being able to buy for a 10¢ or less?
A pay phone. (For those of you who are not familiar with pay phones, the telephone (singular) company use to have phone all around in public places for people to use.)

1 comment:

  1. There is actually a pay phone down the block from me. I can see it out the window. I don't know of another one in town.

    ReplyDelete