Friday, August 31, 2012

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

On the weekends I relax a little and have some fun with memes

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. You don't have to be _me to understand what it is like_.
2. But it's the _best for all of us, how many times have I heard that said_.
3. Basically, _I’m a bleeding heart liberal and I’m proud of it_.
4. How I interpret _it is the correct way or also I heard "my way or the highway"_.
5. In this way, _we should win_.
6. I believe _that someday we all can live in peace if we just follow the Golden Rule_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with family_, tomorrow my plans include _jumping in the lake (weather permitting)_ and Sunday, I want have to _do a little work around the cottage_and Monday, Labor Day _relax before heading home_!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a great weekend at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on number 3! Enjoy your weekend at the lake.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete