Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out

Crazy Sam’s  Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out

1. When did you last feel down and out?
I've been down so long that it looks like up to me.

2. What do you do to feel sexy?
Once in a blue moon

3. Do you think people think you are normal?
Yeah right! I had people laughing so hard at me that they fell over.

4. What have you always wanted to do?
Three guesses… well you’re wrong. I always wanted to sail the coast of Maine in a windjammer

5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
That I made it this far

6. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
I like it right here… well except for when I’m up at the lake cottage in New Hampshire then I like it there.

7.  Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
This is another “Yeah right” answer.

8. How often do you feel guilty?
Every day. I was just saying to a class of 2nd year med students at UConn that I feel guilty that I had it so easy.

I just realized that  I didn't answer question #9
9. Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.
I call up some friend and go out to dinner.

With Bud Wiser ending Saturday 9, I like to invite everyone over to Saturday Six so you can continue with your meme fix for the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I never would have guessed the windjammer trip for #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your Sat6 every week as well as Sat9. Thanks for the invitation. You had some interesting answers on both memes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will drop by. I've learned so much from you. I feel as though as was SO ignorant. Not that I've ever been intolerant, because I am WAY too liberal for that. But I didn't know what I didn't know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try that Saturday 6.

    There were a lot of those "yeah right's" this week.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete