Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday fill-ins

Janet’s Friday fill-ins

1. I picked _ a peck of pickled peppers_.
2. I spread _the butter on the cinnamon toast this morning wishing that I could have more than one slice_.
3. I heard _what happened and I still can’t believe it_.
4. I wanted _only to take a nap, but the phone kept ringing with telemarketers even though I am on the Do Not Call list_.
5. I wish _they would obey the law_.
6. I noticed _also that there is an increase in email spam lately_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _staying out of the rain_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the coffee shop to listen to folk music_ and Sunday, I want to _think of something to do_!

3 comments:

  1. Your first answer made me smile! Those darn telemarketers are ridiculous. We get calls every night. Sometimes I'll answer and buzz them with the # sign thinking maybe they'll stop calling!

    Have a great weekend!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing a lot of Robo-calls, too, and I'm also no the Do Not Call list... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get too many telemarketing calls as well. We keep getting one that is a FINAL NOTICE from our credit card company. Only they never mention which credit card and they keep calling back. How many final notices do you think we can get?!?!
    Diana, I hope you have a great, relaxing weekend-with no phone calls!

    ReplyDelete