Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday 9: That's Why God Made The Radio



1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
Yes, we listened to WHCN. On AM, it was WDRC. I think it was the Joey Reynolds’ Royal Order of Night People when we use to hang out at the McDonalds’ on the Berlin Turnpike until it closed at 1:00.

2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
Something that I have been working on for the last couple of months looks like it will not come to completion.

3. What are you really anticipating right now?
The conference today, we have been planning it for the whole year.

4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
Around Christmas and it was the new Star Trek movie

5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
Well it depends on how they would look after they have been buried for a half a century.

6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
Nobody that I remember, but I have hung up on this chimney sweep that keeps calling even though I am on the “Do Not Call” list

7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could've been combined?
No, why should it? Are you planning on doing it?

8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Boy, it’s been so long since I went to a zoo that I have no idea.

9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without?

Milk.

4 comments:

  1. Very true on #5< nothing like a zombie running around when you were expecting grandma. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first DJ'd on Hartford radio, I followed Joey Reynolds on my first show. He was just doing a guest shot to launch the station. I was supposed to just say, "This is WRCQ Hartford" and start my first song. I said, "I gotta follow that act?" then did the ID. We recently emailed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the "Do Not Call" list too, but I keep getting calls on my cell phone, and it ticks me off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your conference Diana!

    ReplyDelete