Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #419
1. When you were a young child, were you generally too skinny, too heavy or just right?
I was a little skinny
2. What’s the most weight you’ve lost during any one diet? (Or have you never had to be on one?)
I lost 45lbs but it turned out it wasn’t from dieting, but a disease
3. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the healthiest?
Chicken, pork and stir fry foods
4. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the least healthiest?
Hamburgers, juices, French fries, and baked potatoes with butter and globs of sour cream
5. When did you last have some of each of those two foods?
Chicken, pork and stir fry foods , all the time now and hamburgers, juices and French fries, never
6. You go to a coffee shop to meet a friend for conversation. How likely are you to buy a pastry or some kind of snack to go along with that coffee?
I used to do it all the time, coffee with cream and sugar, and a bagel with cream cheese. But now it is just black coffee.