Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Must Be Seeing Things
1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you've witnessed?
Yes, the other car that was heading for my car.
2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why?
I’m not a big fan of cities. So I will say Hartford CT because I am usually there once or twice a week.
I live half way between New York and Boston, the last time I was in New York was in 2009 to march in the 40th anniversary Stonewall Pride parade and I felt like a country bumpkin in the big city.
3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen?
I forget the name of it, but when I walked out of the theater, we went “Hun?”
4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you'd actually pay to see?
You are right, and I am at the point that I don’t want the hassle of fighting the crowds. Though I admit that some of the bands that are playing at the Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods temp me, especially soft rock bands of the 60s and early 70s.
5. When was the last time that you lost your temper?
Sunday, but I calmed down before I got to the hotel. We had a banquet Saturday night and I paid for it on my credit card and they doubled billed me. Instead of a $2000 dollar charge, they charged me $4000. But they did correct it the next day.
6. When you were little, did you think "sex" was a bad word?
Are you kidding? I was raised an Italian Catholic! We never talked about sex.
7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app?
I still have the old fashion cell phone, that is just a phone.
8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.)
Yes, one of my professors. I had a crush on her, but I’m about 30 years older than her.
9. Will you see the new "The Three Stooges" film?
I didn’t even know there was a new Three Stooges movie and since I was never a big fan of the original Three Stooges, no I don’t want to see it.