Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday 9: What a Fool Believes

Sam’s Saturday 9: What a Fool Believes



1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t follow what celebrities do.

2. What are 5 things you don't care about?
What celebrities do
Who wins what Oscars
Reality TV shows
Who’s playing in the Superbowl
Gossip

3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
That everyone should be treated equally and fairly

4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
Faith Middleton

5. What culture are you fascinated by?
I don’t know. I think I am fascinated by any culture; it is interesting to learn their customs. In college around the holidays we have a party the celebrates the various religious traditions and I find it interesting.

6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do?
Not read it unless I was invited to read it.

7. What frustrates you?
People who discriminate

8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
Well back when I was on the internet was back in 1978 and you couldn’t do much. It was all text with no graphics and it used a 300 baud dial-up modem. You could look up news feeds, sports scores and stock prices.

9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
Physical fight? I never had one (not counting with my brother when we were little). Do you mean a heated discussion then it was with my boss the day I thought I was having a heart attack.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers :)...People who discriminate are always on my hit list :)

    Have a great day!

    http://itsmylife-swati.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-fool-believes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember my first foray with the internet.

    ReplyDelete