Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 353
1. Under which traditional zodiac sign does your birthday fall?
2. Go to this page and click on the appropriate symbol: what does it say about your zodiac symbol that you feel is most accurate?
“Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view.” I am a consensus builder.
3. What trait does it describe that you think least describes your personality?
“They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.” I am a tightwad.
4. Now check out this schedule of zodiac signs from Time magazine. What does this adjusted lineup claim that your sign should be?
5. If your sign changed, what is most accurate about your “new” zodiac sign’s personality traits?
“Virgos are very intelligent, they have an excellent memory and a highly analytical mind. This makes them good investigators and researchers.”
“They need to be organized in their mind, sometimes all their energy is taken from organizing their mind that they have a difficult time organizing their surroundings.”
6. Assuming your zodiac sign did change, would you be more likely to claim to be whichever sign you felt was more accurate, or just stick with the traditional zodiac sign that has always been associated with your birthdate?
Well first off, I don’t believe in Horoscopes and the Zodiac. They are so general that you can see some trait that matches your personality. Take a look at Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) some of the traits it says an Aquarians have…
“Beneath the detached, unemotional exterior lies a kind hearted friend that will go out of their way to help another.” and “Aquarius likes to do something useful with their lives, mixing that with their amazing way with people, they make excellent politicians and social workers/psychologists.” would also pertain to me. It is all bull.