Friday, January 07, 2011

Saturday 9: Closer to Home

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Closer to Home



1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
I grew up in the same town where I live now.

2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
I always hated red cars, but when I bought my first Prius the only color they had was red. When I bought my second Prius the only color they had was red and I kind of like red now.

3. What do you think comes after death?
Taxes

4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Any of the reality shows

5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
The New York Times

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
In the ground. I don’t know, I surely didn’t think I’ll be where I am now.

7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An electrical engineer, which I was until I retired.

8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
Lota Love

9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Believe it or not, but I never read any books growing up. It wasn’t until college that I started reading books on my own and that was because of my roommate, he read a lot of science fiction and the first book that I read was Robert A. Heinlein’s Stranger in a Strange Land.

1 comment:

  1. Taxes- totally!
    Enough to kill you again.

    Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete