Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 2011-03

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins 2011-03

ffi

1. So many of us _do not see with their eyes and think with their minds._.

2. _Keep you sense of humor_ even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of _those who are different are truly blessed_.

4. _It is rare when a person in line at the DMV_ is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the _heart and the mind_.

6. _Beauty can be seen in _ of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing _homework_, tomorrow my plans include _going to lobbying training_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework_!

2 comments:

  1. Back to the grind of homework, I see. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great responses, Diana! I hope you have a good weekend despite the homework.

    ReplyDelete