Saturday, June 05, 2010

Saturday 9: If I Had a Hammer

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: If I Had a Hammer



1. Are you handy with tools?
I’m all thumbs

2. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?

Doing an “Outreach” at a family service non-profit on Tuesday. We got a nice thank-you letter from them and I feel that we made a difference.

3. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
The hot water heater at our cottage sprung a leak

4. Do you think you act your age?

Yes, unfortunately.

5. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it?

Some Tee shirts and jeans. I don’t toss them because you never know when you need some grubby clothes to wear working around the house.

6. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Ice tea

7. Have you ever lied about your age?

No, I don’t any reason to lie, you have no control over how old you are, so why lie?

8. What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended?
Once you reach my age, birthdays just all blend together. I guess that go to show you, you could put on the fanciest birthday party, but in a couple of years its memory just fades away.

9. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

When I thought I was having a heart attack, that brought about a great change for the better in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh- that stinks about the hot water heater. Hope all is well.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/who-asks-have-you-ever-lied-about-your-age/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Diana. I'm not buying it. You are way too young to feel old. You just retired young! :)

    ReplyDelete