1. If you had to go back to school this fall, what degree would you pursue?
Well it just so happens that I am going back to school. I went back to school after I was laid-off for my Master’s in Social Work at the University of Connecticut.
2. Would you be more likely to choose a degree that would complement your current one, or go in a completely different direction?
It is 180 degrees from my bachelor degree, Electrical Engineering.
3. Did you or would you have lived on campus for college, or stayed at home if that had been an option?
I would live off campus. There is too much craziness on campus and also I am over 60 years old and I wouldn’t fit in on campus. I visit the main campus about once or twice a month and the students look like kids. At least in grad school they are in their late 20’s or early 30’s.
4. If you had to live on campus, and you found yourself in a dorm with mostly college-age young people who liked to party, how much of an impact would their rowdiness have on your ability to study?
A lot! I am way past the partying age; my bedtime is 11:00PM not 2 AM.
5. Take the quiz: What College Are You?
You Are Harvard
You are smart, ambitious, and hard working. Academic success has always come easily for you.
You are responsible and conscientious. You don't mind hard work and never cut corners.
You are very competitive and driven. You like to be the best at everything you do.
And you also expect the best from any school you attend. You want to go to a top institution.
6. Is this a college you could see yourself attending if money were no object?
No, I rather go to Yale.