Monday, November 16, 2009

Manic Monday #189

Lisa’s Manic Monday #189




You have a brain tumor. Though there is no discomfort at the moment, this tumor would unquestionably kill you in six months. However, your life can (and will) be saved by an operation; the only downside is that there will be a brutal incision to your frontal lobe. After the surgery, you will be significantly less intelligent. You will still be a fully functioning adult, but you will be less logical, you will have a terrible memory, and you will have little ability to understand complex concepts or difficult ideas. The surgery is in two weeks.

How do you spend the next fourteen days?

Establish a trust fund for myself and gather as many family and friends around me as I can for support. (I hope that this is just a theoretical question)


Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly.

What do you talk about?

Well first of all I would make sure that all the leftover food has been taken away and there is nothing to throw at me. Then I would talk about how they were all able to see the beauty in a person heart.


You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon.

Which option do you select?

That is an easy question to answer, I could always go to Europe, but only once to the moon. I’ll pick the moon.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Di, I am giggling when I read your answers. I like the second one too specially the leftover food hahahaha that makes me laugh the hardest. ^_^

    Mine is up My Life’s Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm afraid of heights so I'm sailing to Europe.
    Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.
    Waving at you from New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking on making sure the food has been put away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have opposite answers for the last question. I would take Europe hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved how you answered the 2nd one! tc

    ReplyDelete