Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 292

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 292

1. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself, other than basics like groceries?
A new winter coat

2. What is the last thing you purchased for someone else?

Chocolates, for my aunt

3. If you were to win a lottery, what is the first charity you’d donate to?
True Colors

4. If you won that lottery, what is the first “luxury” you’d buy for yourself?
A house in Key West FL or in Maine

5. Take the quiz:
Do You Put Yourself First or Last?




You Put Yourself First



By putting yourself first, you're actually not being selfish. You're just being realistic.
You like to help others as much as the next person... maybe even more. But you know you need to be at the top of your game in order to really give back.

You take good care of yourself, and you have learned the art of tactfully saying "no." It's all about balance.
You try to stay away from people and activities that drain you. You prefer to save your energy for those who really matter to you.




6. When is the last time you spent an entire weekend putting yourself first?

This weekend and most weekends, since I am single I don’t have to share the weekend (except for homework)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd rather have the house in Key West - I'm too tired of winters.
    A new winter coat is on my to-do list, but I can't find one with all the elements I want.
    I'm thinking of taking another online writing course, so hopefully I will have some homework soon too.
    I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #6... except for the homework part. I stay late on Friday afternoon and go in early most mornings so I don't take much home otherwise.

    ReplyDelete