Friday, November 06, 2009

Saturday 9: Be True to Your School

Sam’s Saturday 9: Be True to Your School



1. What was your favorite subject in high school?
I never really had a favorite subject, I hated school! I was always on the outside looking in, now a days you would have called me a nerd.

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?

Nope! Never watched any.

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
See above.

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
They are just boring with contrived drama.

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?
This was from my college days.

6. Whose advice do you listen to?

Are you kidding? I was a teenager, I listened to no one.

7. How often are you sick?

Three or four times a year, until I stopped biting my finger nails

8. Do you like or dislike change?
Yes.

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
Twice.

#8 I like change, but only for the good. I like change in social justice issues. However, I like the sameness in my life; I lived all my life in this town. It is familiar and comfortable like an old shoe.

3 comments:

  1. You are so dynamic, Diana, it is difficult to see you on the outside looking in :). Hugs!

    Here's mine:

    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-9-be-true-to-your-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a nail biter. Now you've got me thinking...

    Have a great Saturday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-many-times-in-your-life-have-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your life in one townm. Wow! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete