Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #149

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #149
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

ffi

1. Plans and schedules _are make to be changed_.

2. I'm happy when things _finally go as planned_.

3. The last thing I drank was _apple cider_.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is _being able to live my life_.

5. I like _pepper, onions and sausage _ on my pizza.

6. Dear November, _please don’t snow over Thanksgiving weekend_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _a fundraiser dinner_ and Sunday, I want have to _get back to doing homework_!

6 comments:

  1. aww looks like your weekend is booked! have fun :)

    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on #1 and #2. have a great weekend!
    Here are my fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with #4. I hope you have a snow free Thanksgiving. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Apple cider sounds delicious! I haven't had any in a very long time!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with #6--snow over Thanksgiving is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lik them to go as planned too. Plans that is.

    ReplyDelete