Sunday, November 01, 2009

Manic Monday #187

Lisa’s Manic Monday #187



Most of the U.S. observed Daylight Savings Time yesterday. Is it easy or difficult for you to switch your body clock? Do you suffer from jet lag when traveling?
Yes! I woke up on Savings Time, I wanted to eat on Savings Time and I want to go to bed on Savings Time. In addition, I hate changing 14 clocks!
Yes, I also get jet lag. When I flew out to Washington State, it was horrible for me, my internal clock went “Bong” and broke its main spring.

If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?
There is not too much in town to take anyone to see. There is nothing fancy to show a tourist, I would rather take them down to Mystic Seaport or up to Ol’ Sturbridge village.

When you travel away from home, do you miss it?
Yes, coming home always feels so good to sleep in your own bed.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Got it right travelling is fun but oftentimes we miss our bed a lot it is funny!

    manicmonday entry here: http://mgahulagwayko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, no bed feels as good as my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same on the time change and jet lag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 clocks - good gosh!
    My hubby is in charge of changing clocks, because if I were in charge, well they probably wouldn't get changed.
    I went to Mystic Seaport on a school trip years ago - it was lovely.
    You've put it on my mind to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di, actually after 18 hrs of flight I feel agitated already so I just keep quite when inside the plane because I knew and I feel that all the passengers feel the same way too LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mystic Seaport sounds like fun :)

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete