Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 283

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 283

1. A friend of yours goes grocery shopping with you and goes to the meat department and buys a small pack of fresh ground chuck. You ask what she’s going to cook for dinner and she explains that the chuck is for her dog. How would you react?
My first thoughts were to start barking and panting, but I don’t think that I would do or say anything. Its her money and if she wants to buy steak for her dog, that is OK with me.

2. Another friend dares you to eat a dog biscuit: would you give it a try?
Nope, I do not have any interest in eating dog food. This unless it’s the chuck steak from the above question.

3. Vets usually recommend more expensive brands of food for pets. How much of a difference do you think there would really be between a brand you could pick up in a store or a specialty brand?
Not much, I think the generic food is just as OK.

4. Take the quiz:
Who’s Happier: You or Your Pet?





You And Your Pet Are Equally Happy



You're about as happy as your pet is, and that's an amazingly good outcome.
It's likely that both you and your pet are relaxed, playful, and content with life.

Like your pet, you've figured out how to life in the moment. You let yourself enjoy life to the fullest.
Keep hanging out with your pet. Studies show that people with pets are happier, and this is clearly the case for you.



5. Who has more toys: your pets or you?
Since I do not have a pet, this question is NA

6. Whose bed do you think is more comfortable to sleep on, yours or your pet’s?
My bed and I sure do not want to have a pet get up on my waterbed with sharp nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment