Friday, September 18, 2009

Saturday 9: The Last Time

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: The Last Time



1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
It was at Christmas, and I don’t remember what it was.

2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?

It was earlier in the week and they thanked me.

3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
It was really a purchase, it was a cable box for the TV, and it didn’t work. They replaced and that didn’t work either, they replaced it again and it still didn’t work. They wanted me to replace it again and I said, “It’s not the box!” They had me press a button on the box and they said that my cable signal strength was too low and to bring back the box. When I went back to the cable store, I talked to a technician and he said that I needed an amplifier, that they would come out to my hose in for weeks to install it for $45. I found an amplifier on ebay for $40 and everything is working fine now.

4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
A long, long time ago and I would die for one right now, but they are just too fating.

5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
In June to my dermatologist for my yearly check-up.

6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
No comment. I'm too embarrassed to say.

7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
I think that they are every day. They threat me with respect and dignity.

8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?

About 10 years ago. I found an unlocked window, cut the screen and climbed through, setting off the alarm (at less I know that works).

9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
I do not cheat. It does not pay, it will always be on your mind.

3 comments:

  1. #3 sounds like a lot of hassle for you. I have to agree on your #9. My Saturday 9 is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once cut the screen when I was a teenager to get into my parents house.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-isbones-for-my-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers Diana...I enjoyed my visit

    ReplyDelete