Monday, November 26, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for November 26, 2007

Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
I talk before I think and afterward I feel I want to hit my head and go DUH!
Like at Thanksgiving I was talking to my sister-in-law’s sister-in-law about how much I hatred the vegetarian food at the facilitator training last month then I remembered that she is a vegetarian and she was making a vegetarian stuffing…. DUH!

If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight?
I am trying to lose forty pounds, not gain it! But if I had to gain ten pounds I would eat lobster and have New England clam chowder.

How is your private self different from your public self?
It uses to be way different, but now the two are a lot closer. The difference is that I am less confident in private.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about #3 - I'm good at feigning confidence in public situations. I need to lose weight, rather than gain it too, so you're not alone in that. Happy MM!

    My MM is at Siani's Pot-Pourri, if you fancy visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mouth getting in gear before the brain can be so dangerous. That was a close second for me.

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday, Diana. I hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is lobster fattening?

    My answers are here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, with lots of butter on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, my mouth definitely gets ahead of me too.

    Lobster and butter is a great way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it amazing that people are less confident in private. In public, it is so hard to be confident sometimes for me. I mean I have stage fright generally and more then like 4 people listening is like a stage. LOL.... I fight through it though and remain close to the same. LOL..

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete