Monday, November 12, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for November 12, 2007

What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved?

I do not know, I don’t think we have any unique family traditions, except making plans that are overly complicated.

What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body?

Your brain and your imagination.
Duh!... That what I get for answering before my morning coffee. Now you know why I have a hard time with tests, my mind jumps over those unimportant words like "least".
The least sexy part I would also have to say the feet.

What keeps you awake at night? Why? (This could be worries, recurring thoughts, pain or any other distraction. Read into this any way you wish.)

School: exams, term papers, homework, etc. Some times I wonder is it all worth it, all the anxiety and sleepless nights.

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud about the overly-complicated plans!

    Stress from school must really keep you up at night. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supposed to be ing doing VP PTA work today, but my extraction of my tooth area, is killing me! Come visit my blog and check out my MANIC Monday post!

    Have a great week and dont forget to BREATHE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah my feet for sure...YUCK!

    ReplyDelete