Sunday, November 18, 2007

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

Are you generally early or late?
Late, I try to be on time but it always seems to be I get there late.

Are you concerned with being on time?

Yes, as I said I try to there on time. Read the posting below about “All Dressed Up”, I got there on time but to the wrong place.

If you are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?

Mostly I am running around getting last minute things. Also traffic is hard to judge sometimes. Sometimes it takes only twenty minutes to get to Hartford and other times it can take forty-five minutes.

When others are late, does it bother you?
No, I think there is a saying about stones and living in glass houses

Do you have any tips for being on time?

Yes, leave earlier.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    I enjoyed reading your by the way Sunday.... I hope you have a joyful thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Diana!
    Enjoyed reading your BTWS answers! Enjoy your week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete