Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just Another Visit by the State Police

Oh hum, it was just another visit by the state police at ten o’clock at night.
It seems that my garage door didn’t go all the way down and the light was flashing so a state cop on his way home stopped by to report it to me. At least I wasn’t in my nightgown and he did call me “Miss.” Well I guess at least one neighbor now knows that I am trans.

Argh...

I hate it when the garage door does that! In cold weather the safety device settings changes and as a result the garage door opens. The last time it did it, it was three in the morning when the doorbell rang and it was the police to tell me my garage light was blink..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that it was only 10 o'clock and not 3 a.m. this time. At least you should feel safe- if the police will stop by for that, they are watching things closely.

    I'm glad my garage door faces the rear of my property!

    ReplyDelete