Thursday, May 17, 2007

Getting to Know You!

I would like to know-

"If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be? You'd be able to do what you love and make money. Your spouse, children, significant other, pets all would be able to come with you.”

Since I am retiring this year I could move to any retirement spot anywhere, but I think I would stay right here in Connecticut. Our winters are mild and the summers do not have that many hot and humid days. I like the changing seasons, I like the spring with all the flowers and I love the fall with all there bright leaves. We are half way between New York and Boston. We are close to the mountains of Northern New England and New York. We are close to the ocean beaches of Rhode Island and Cape Cod.
But most important of all is that all my friends are here, why move and start over? My brother tried a couple of times to get me to move up to Maine, but I am happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment