Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Fiver

I know you're mad about me

1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?To be able to read minds. It could save me from faux pas.

2. Which is more attractive to you: physical appearance or personality?I rather be with a person who has personality because you might not be able to get along with a person who only has their looks.

3. Who did you last fight with?
I think maybe fifty years ago when I use to fight with my brother.

4. What did you eat last night?
Tomato salad, I forget the Italian name for it. It is diced tomatoes, chopped onion, black olives and mozzarella with Italian dressing.

5. Who are you mad about?
I don’t get mad, life is too short. I might mad for a moment or two but I don’t stay that way for long.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad people can't really read minds, LOL.

    ReplyDelete