Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Getting To Know You

The Infamous Proust Questionnaire

* Your most marked characteristic?
Being Transgendered.

* The quality you most like in a man?
Being a good listener.

* The quality you most like in a woman?
Being a good listener.

* What do you most value in your friends?
Being a good listener. No I do not mean to be funny, I think being there and being willing to listen through good times and bad times is what I value most in a person.

* What is your principle defect?
I worry too much.

* What is your favorite occupation?
Any occupation that helps someone (i.e. nurses, doctors, social workers, etc.)

* What is your dream of happiness?
Not having to have a 40 hour a week job. That you can get up when you want to and to work when you want to.

* What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
Loosing my family

* What would you like to be?
Retired (See above. What is your dream of happiness?)

* In what country would you like to live?
USA or more specially Connecticut

* What is your favorite color?
Green

* What is your favorite flower?
Lilac

* What is your favorite bird?
Cardinal

* Who are your favorite prose writers?
Me. Hmm, I thought I wrote poems but maybe it is more like prose.

* Who are your favorite poets?
Robert Frost – The Road Not Taken

* Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Hmm, I don’t I have one.

* Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
Admiral Honor – lets see if anyone else knows what series she is the heroine in.

* Who are your favorite composers?
John Lennon

* Who are your favorite painters?
Salvador Dali

* Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents.

* Who are your favorite heroines of history?
Oh, there are some many. Susan B. Anthony, Harrier Beecher Stowe, George Sands, Joan de Arch, etc. all the women who fought for a cause that they believed in or were on the cutting edge of society.

* What are your favorite names?
Diana. I know it’s a cop out.

* What is it you most dislike?
Bullies.

* What historical figures do you most despise?
I don’t think I despise anyone, what is passed is passed.

* What event in military history do you most admire?
Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve.

* What reform do you most admire?
Civil Rights

* What natural gift would you most like to possess?
Good health

* How would you like to die?
Sudden, when I am in my nineties.

* What is your present state of mind?
Racing, thinking of all the things I have to do.

* To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
Food.

* What is your motto?
Do to others as you would want them to do to you.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! I am so happy you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to read your answers:)

    yes losing my beloved ones would be a great misfortune too!

    I love your motto, I go by it too

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying that Diana is your favorite name is not a cop out. You are lucky to have been able to choose your name. :-) Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fictional heroine - is it the Honor Harrington series? I've only read the first one, so not sure if she's an admiral in the later ones or not. :-)

    I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete