Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday 5


Whether you’ve ever been there or not, what are your thoughts on Texas?
No I have never been to Texas and I really don’t want to go and visit it. They are too Red Neck and bigoted for my taste.

Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason?
I have never sent a text message; I don’t see a need for it. I rather leave a voice message or email them.

Who’s usually the first person you go to when you have a tech-related problem, especially for computers?
Everyone usually asks me and if I can’t fix it then I look it up on the internet. (Hint: if you have a problem with a computer or software; Google it.)

What was the best textbook you were ever assigned?
I do not if there was every a good text book. There was a book that we had to read for class this semester that I liked, “Nickel and Dimed” by Barbara Ehrenreich. She went to work for minimum wage for three months to see if she could live on minimum wage, which she couldn’t in one city.

What are your thoughts on techno music?
What’s Techno? Give me, the Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Cream, Stepping Wolf and the Eagles any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment