Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Six - Episode 129

From Patrick’s Weekender blog

1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself?
I would have them pack everything up. We just sold my parents house and it was no fun packing up and moving everything to my house and than latter moving everything up to the cottage. Also I do not have a strong back.

2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing?
Didn't watch one new show nor do I intend to.

3. Did the show live up to your expectations?
I watched the CSI shows and Dr Who. Yes they were all good

4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you?
Naw, none of the questions I could relate to.

5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest?
I don’t have any..... but other might think so ;-)

6. What do you own more of: VHS Tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books?
Books by a long shot, next come VHS Tapes.

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed reading your answers! I hate packing and unpacking stuff too. Had to move a lot after I arrived here in the UK, so am fed up with it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete