Saturday, September 16, 2006

~Cell Phone Mania~

By the way.....

Are you an avid user/constant talker or never-turn-it-on/emergencies-only user?
I am almost an emergency only type user. If I am going out with friends I will leave it on incase there is a last minute change in plans or if I am away from home for vacation.

When did you buy your very first cell phone and why did you buy it?
About four years ago and the story of why is interesting. I was not out to my family yet and I was going to a trans convention in Provincetown MA But I didn’t want to tell my folks where I was going because Provincetown has a reputation as being a Gay town. So I told them I was going to a computer convention in Boston. They wanted to know how to get in touch with me in an emergency, now how do I tell them without giving them a P’town phone number. A friend told me to give them her cell phone number and she would relay the call to me. Problem solved. By the time of the next convention I had a cell phone.

Describe your ringtone.
Just the standard ringtone. The best ringtone that I had heard was the theme song from the Adam’s Family TV show. The friend told me that it is a great ringtone because no one has it other than her, but the draw back is that once them phone rings people around her start unconsciously start humming it.

Do you consider your cell phone a necessity?
Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!
    Thanks for stopping by and playing BTWS. The funniest ringtone I've heard is a "Meow." lol
    Hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete